Every business goes through these seven stages: Seed, Start-up, Growth, Established, Expansion, Mature and Exit.
Choosing the right software does not happen on day one. Usually a business starts of with software that is affordable yet geared to the task that the business is required to perform at the time. Very seldom does a business choose the business software that it will use throughout its lifetime.
Each time new sofware is implemented, there are a multitude of considerations that determine the correct choice for that stage (and ideally future stages) of the business. The choice of business software therefore becomes critical because it impacts many factors including:
- Purchase and on-going costs
- Staff Training
- IT Investment
Getting it wrong can be extremely costly.
The best way to ensure that you have covered all your bases is to work with a software consultant. The benefits we bring are numerous:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software available for your type of business and the stage you're at
- Possible limitations that we can make you aware of before you purchase
- We can work within a given budget
- Knowledge of excellent support partners
- Paths to effective implementation and training
- On-going support
We come across many businesses that have either chosen the incorrect software or are simply paying too much for what they have. They usually then remain with the software because they are afraid to make another incorrect choice.
Our advice is to employ a software consultant to ensure you have the right software for your business.
Give Jo Clarkson a call today on 021 626 972.